How do I order a shirt?
Note: There are times that our checkout option is not working for some technical issues that we are still trying to address. When this happens, we highly advise following these steps.
- Message us thru Viber (09258024796) or message us directly at our official FB page.
- Send us the photo of the design that you wish to order.
- We will send you the table of measurement as well as the payment options.
- We will get your design, T-shirt size, as well as your address where we are going to ship the order/s.
- Once the payment has been made, please send us a screenshot of the payment slip so we can process the order.
- Give us at least a week for the processing of the orders as all of our T-shirts are made to order unless otherwise stated.
- We will then send you the shirt once done.
- Paint the town rainbow and promote equality with your tee!
What are the sizes of your shirts?
Please be guided with our table of measurement.
What are your modes of payments?
What is your courier?
Our courier is Xend. The shipment is door-to-door for your convenience.
Is the shipping fee inclusive in the price of the shirt?
No. The prices of the shirts are for the shirt, production, and labor alone. Shipping fee is also different.
How much is the shipping fee then?
Note: But since the courier get the products from Cainta, which is still considered as a provincial location, the provincial rate will apply both within Metro Manila and provincial destinations.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order here with the reference number that we are going to provide you.
How long will it take for my order to arrive once you send it via Xend?
For orders within Manila, it would take 1-3 business days. For provincial areas, transit time is 1-3 business days within Xend’s serviceable areas (excluding Holidays and Sundays) provided that the address is complete and the receiver is available to receive the package on the first delivery attempt. If the address is incomplete or the receiver is unavailable to receive the package, this will delay the delivery.
Note: For more info about Xend’s shipping policies, click here.
What happens if there’s been a delivery mishap to my order? (Damaged or lost delivery)
For the past 2 years that we have been in the business, we have never encountered such yet. But for the interest and benefit of our customers, we still include this in our FAQ just in case.
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any sample that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
1. In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at email@example.com.
2. In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Xend and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
How will I know that you are not scam unlike other online stores out there?
We have been in the business for two years. More so, our “modes of payment” page indicates the owners’ name. So we are publicly informing our customers who are the people behind Equalitee PH. We wouldn’t want to ruin our names, right? 🙂